IS LASER HAIR REDUCTION SAFE?
Laser hair reduction is safe procedure. Reasons are as follows:
- Skin is 4 mm thick. Laser penetration is not 4 mm beyond skin.Thus, all internal organs are rendered safe.
- Laser hair reduction is US FDA Approved for it’s safety and efficacy.
- It’s the most commonly done cosmetic procedure across the globe.This proves that it’s a very safe procedure.
- Laser hair reduction is there in market since last 5 decades. No reports of any long term side effects so far.
To ensure that the procedure is rendered safe, following parameters should be met:
- LASER QUALITY: All lasers are not safe. Cheaper ones would not give desirable results. US FDA approved laser is recommended. Ask the doctor for same.
- RIGHT ENERGY PARAMETERS: Too low energy won’t give any results. Too high would burn the skin. Thus, make sure the laser is done either under s doctor’s supervision or by them only. Never by a technicians with no doctors around. Doctor should be dermatologist and not a Auyrvedic or homeopathic, physiotherapist /dentist etc. They are experts in their field but in other’s field.
Summary: Laser hair reduction is safe if good quality laser is used and right energy parameters are used. laser hair reduction have no long term side effects.
Do subscribe our channels for more information :
SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE (ENGLISH): https://bit.ly/2C9NPd3
SUBSCRIBE YOUTUBE (HINDI): https://bit.ly/2DflwM1
9999 747 717