5 MYTHS ABOUT PIMPLES
Everybody seems to be having their own cure for acne. Not everything works. Some may damage skin further. Let burst certain myths surrounding pimples.
- Pimples affects only teenage: False. Acne or pimples can affect all age groups. Right from a one year old child to middle age to old people. Though reasons of occurrence can be different. In teenage it’s more of over activity of oil glands, in middle age they occur under influence of androgenic hormones.
- Bursting them would help them heal faster: False. Never burst acne. Bursting them is a sure shot way to invite a scar.
- I use anti – pimple face wash, still I get them: Face wash is not the complete treatment. It’s just 5 % of the treatment. Proper cream and oral pills as prescribed by your dermatologist would help. So just don’t rely on face washes for cure. The contact time of medicine in face washes with skin is too short to give any visible result.
- Anti – pimple facials would work: False. Oily creams and massage is a big no for pimples.Thus, keep steer away from facials when you have acne, else it would surely flare. Medially we never advice to burst pimple or use oily creams on face.Facials are doing just the opposite, massaging with oily cream.
- Betnovate is the treatment : False. Betnovate is a steroid which may initially cure acne, but the moment you leave it, explosive flare up of acne would happen. If one uses Betnovate for long, it may lead to excessive hair growth and permanent darkening of face.
- Colgate would help them heal better: Please don’t resort to any of the unscientific measures for healing acne. They may leave a worse scar.
Subscribe our channel for more:
YOUTUBE (in English): https://bit.ly/2C9NPd3
YOUTUBE (in Hindi): https://bit.ly/2DflwM1