HAIR MASK : FRIZZ CONTROL
INGREDIENTS: Concoction of Ayurvedic herbs like aloe – vera, almond oil, vitamin E oil , castor oil , coconut oil , amla , methi , ratanjot, hibiscus flower, kari leaves, brahmi, bhrinjraaj etc.
HOW TO USE : Apply on hair stands and scalp an hour before head wash . Wash off with any good shampoo. One also leave overnight.
- After first use itself one can appreciate smooth , shiny , bouncy , frizz free hair.
- AMLA POWDER : Also called Indian Goosberries. It contains fatty acids which strengthens hair. Contains mucus which by forming a layer on hair strands conditions the hair . Also it helps cure dandruff and prevents premature graying of hair. Amla contains Vitamin C , kaempferol, flavinoids, gallic acid .
- METHI POWDER : Also called fenugreek powder.
- NATURAL: Except for 1 percent preservative 99 % of the ingredients are natural .They are so natural that one can even eat them without harm . Putting a preservative is a necessity to prolong it’s shell life.
- LONG TERM ADVANTAGES: Apart from controlling frizz, the ingredients provide wholesome nourishment to hair . thus controlling hair fall and dandruff . It also strengthens hair in long term use. Prevents premature graying of hair.
- SAVES MONEY ON EXPENSIVE HAIR SPAS: It’s much better alternative to the expensive hair spas done at saloons. End result after one hour application of this hair mask is similar at a hair spa done at an high end saloon. And guess what , all achieved with no chemicals.
- BRAHMI :
- BHRINJRAJ :
- OILS : Almond oil and flax seed oil used in the preparation are made from cold process. That is no heat or chemical has been used for their extraction. Oil has been extracted directly by squeezing the seeds and nothing else. Thus preserving it’s qualities. These oils are full of omega 3 ,and omega 6 fatty acids . Also rich in Vitamin A, D, E, K.